Senior Sales Executive – Major Accounts
For our Retail e-commerce business unit, we are seeking a highly energetic, talented, senior sales executive who is experienced at selling service based products to C level executives and managing the relationships thereafter.
Life at Wintec is about building new relationships and making a positive impact. We are committed to continuous progress and growth. It’s why we get up in the morning. Good enough isn’t part of our vocabulary and every day we work toward improvements. We always strive to build upon our relationships and be better partners. We care deeply about the services we provide, and we find creative ways to leave less of an environmental footprint.
Our employees are encouraged to be innovative, find new opportunities and provide the utmost customer service every day. We foster collaboration and initiative within Wintec’s values of integrity, entrepreneurship and individual responsibility.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested?…The position includes these key responsibilities:
- Work with major account opportunities to close large, impactful deals that require sales at high levels within the prospect’s organization.
- Be comfortable with and manage a quota.
- Evaluate sales leads and connect with the market to identify leads.
- Develop the close strategy for each opportunity and assess the actions required to complete the sale by both you and the assigned team.
- Keep valid pipelines that assess likelihood and timeframe to close, including next actions.
- Work with the new clients as a strategic partner to help them achieve their short and long-term business goals supported by Wintec’s go to market program and ecommerce platform.
- Maintain on-going relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Communicate effectively during the planning, marketing, decision-making, close process and program implementation phases.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree with at least ten (10) years of selling service related products, benefits marketing and other business-related products.
- Experience in account management in which high level relationships with new accounts are maintained to foster additional business and ensure full client satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Familiarity with marketing tools and programs.
- Team player.
- Sales and account management supervisory experience desirable.
- E-commerce knowledge and experience desirable.
Wintec offers to all of our full time employees:
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Check Program
- Monthly Cake Day
- and more!
Wintec Industries, Inc. works to improve your technology world. Our services and technology products make your personal and work life better. We do this by designing products and services that increase your enjoyment, improve your work flow, and make you more efficient. We’re built upon a culture of hard work, opportunity creation, and delivery of our commitments. Proudly recognized as a global diversity company, we continually strive to be a leader in innovative business practices as well as a responsible member of our global community and our environment. For more information, please visit us at wintecind.com.
Wintec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.