Inside Sales - Vendor Acquisition
Wintec makes products available for sale through the largest ecommerce sites in the U.S., including Small Appliances, Consumer Electronic Accessories, Audio & Video, Sporting Goods and Home Improvement Products. We take care of the integration with the retailers, listing products, warehousing, shipping, billing, and marketing!
The Lead Generation Specialist reports to the Director of Retail Sales and works within a team environment supporting departments and partners.
The Lead Generation Specialist position requires a high level of initiative, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team environment. They will need to target and research prospective client partners to identify proper decision makers or influencers to understand the needs of the prospective clients and introduce Wintec services to further pursue mutual business opportunities. The primary responsibility is to generate business meetings for Merchandising Buyers and Product Management teams.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Make outbound prospect and client calls to set appointments with key decision makers/influencers (this includes conducting discovery calls with prospects).
- Follow up on marketing campaigns, mailings or events to grow existing accounts or develop new opportunities.
- Provide research and/or intelligence regarding company profiling information, key executives or developments for Merchandising and Sales team to incorporate in their strategic plans.
- Interface with the Merchandising team to coordinate appointments, follow up on next steps and/or understand how to strategically develop the account.
- Develop an understanding of our products and services to successfully deliver our value propositions to create or build client/prospect relationships for future reference and appointment setting.
- Document communication/discussions in strategic account plans and the CRM system to keep detailed records of existing correspondence or future next steps required.
Education, Experience, Training, and Knowledge:
- Associates with 2 years of experience in a sales or marketing, phone sales a plus.
- Experience with communication and documenting client/prospect interaction to nurture relationships with individuals internally/externally.
- Must be capable of communicating value proposition to client/prospect to compel them to agree to a tele-conference or meeting for next steps.
- Have thorough understanding of how our solutions map to client/prospect and communicate/share information to secure meeting.
- Conduct research and gather intelligence on key accounts, key developments, identify stakeholders and to further develop or build relationships with prospects/clients and work with Sales to determine account strategies.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to maintain relationships with existing contacts and develop new ones where/when needed.
- Ability to organize and sequence tasks to achieve agreed upon commitments, taking into account resource requirements while scheduling, prioritizing activities and anticipating problems and obstacles.
- Ability to attend to all details from inception to completion of appointment setting.
- Knowledge and past experience with Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Wintec offers to all of our full time employees:
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Check Program
- Monthly Cake Day
- and more!
Wintec Industries, Inc. works to improve your technology world. Our services and technology products make your personal and work life better. We do this by designing products and services that increase your enjoyment, improve your work flow, and make you more efficient. We’re built upon a culture of hard work, opportunity creation, and delivery of our commitments. Proudly recognized as a global diversity company, we continually strive to be a leader in innovative business practices as well as a responsible member of our global community and our environment. For more information, please visit us at wintecind.com.
Wintec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.