Regional Sales Manager
Wintec is a Dram module and Flash module manufacturer. Primarily DDR2, DDR3, Compact Flash and Solid State Drives. Customer focus is the Embedded OEM and Networking Equipment manufacturers. Sales Channels are Direct, Distribution and the utilization of Manufacturers Representatives specific to our customer focus.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Management/ Rep Management:
- Conduct, enhance, and grow business relationships with multiple Manufacturer Representative Companies and Direct Relationships with Wintec Manufacturing Accounts including but not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly rolling forecasts for each account and communicate these needs with the Product Manager and Management on a regular basis to ensure success.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business review meetings with assigned Manufacture Representative Companies. (Design Wins, Design Opportunities, Revenue Goals and Revenue achievement)
- Conduct and schedule regular product trainings for Wintec Manufactured Products with Rep Organizations to encourage the learning and familiarity with Wintec products and services.
- Must effectively communicate new product offerings and product lines to each respective account as soon as they are introduced into the marketplace and participate in creative marketing processes to enhance the value of the Wintec product line.
- Grow the initial account base by a minimum of 3 new accounts per quarter beyond what was originally assigned (at least in the first year of employment).
- Ensure that all Wintec products are presented in a cohesive and uniform manner to ensure that the branding is consistent with the company goals as set forth by the product manager and VP Sales.
- Develop and build new business at key accounts to increase sales and margin
- Maintain ongoing sales forecasts by product based upon current design wins and customer forecasts.
- Develop sales and marketing strategy for individual assigned accounts.
- Maintain Monthly and Quarterly sales account review by territory.
- Establish a monthly sales and margin forecast by account
- Conduct a monthly and quarterly account review and evaluation to measure performance relative to the projection and ensure that projection goals are being met.
- Trouble shoot any issues negatively impacting sales performance to maximize potential
- Identify the need for new products to take advantage of emerging technologies.
- Create and distribute sales information kits including overall company information, sales and specification sheets for each product, and product samples.
- Process purchase orders and invoices for each account to ensure complete delivery and payment.
- Monitor sales programs and discounts to avoid any unnecessary deductions or short payments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Regional Sales Manager will have established a proven track record of success in prior direct and indirect sales of memory and/or storage technology products.
- An ability to independently identify direct and indirect prospects and opportunities; nurture and build trust and brand loyalty; and close deals.
- A proven track record of identifying, motivating and managing Manufacturer Reps of technology products, preferably with previously established relationships in the South West.
- The successful candidate must have a strong “client service” mindset and the ability to use collaborative and non-adversarial approaches in achieving diverse goals.
- Strong prospecting, account nurturing and closing skills are required.
- Travel is required up to or more than two weeks per quarter.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong organizational, team-building and people skills. The ability to work and navigate within a complex matrixed organization.
- Strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to understand the impact on new technologies on processes and costs.
- Experience integrating new technologies into day-to-day operations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 6 plus years sales/account management experience in technology sales and Manufacturer Rep management is required.
- Previous experience in the computer memory and/or storage product industry is required.
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to talk, hear, walk sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting. EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Wintec offers to all of our full time employees:
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Check Program
- Monthly Cake Day
- and more!
Wintec Industries, Inc. works to improve your technology world. Our services and technology products make your personal and work life better. We do this by designing products and services that increase your enjoyment, improve your work flow, and make you more efficient. We’re built upon a culture of hard work, opportunity creation, and delivery of our commitments. Proudly recognized as a global diversity company, we continually strive to be a leader in innovative business practices as well as a responsible member of our global community and our environment. For more information, please visit us at wintecind.com.
Wintec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.